20 Jun Miso tofu and Asian vegetables
- 500g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. miso paste
- ½ tbsp. mirin
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- Juice from ½ lime
- Small knob of ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 x bunch of asparagus
- 1 red capsicum, cut in strips
- 100g shelled edamame beans
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Mix miso paste, mirin, rice wine vinegar, grated ginger and lime juice in a mixing bowl.
- Cut tofu into large chunks and marinate in miso mixture and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Blanch asparagus in hot water for 1 minute and drain.
- Add blanched asparagus, capsicum and edamame to hot wok with EVOO.
- Add 1 tbsp. soy sauce to vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tofu to wok and cook for further 2-3 minutes.